If you guys couldn't tell by me starting this blog, I have an addiction all things fashion, style, and of course shopping. Sorry bank account. I love it when Nordstrom has one of their many sales as I can splurge on one (or five) of the items I've been eyeing all season. I mean, I'm basically saving money cause it's on sale right!? #GirlLogic
I've rounded up my fav picks from their sale with direct links. So pour yourself a glass of wine, get comfy and prepare to do some online shopping this weekend! Because drunk shopping in your pajamas in public is frowned upon...
1. This cold shoulder midi dress by ASTR the Label. I like the pretty floral print and how you can wear it to SO many things. I'm thinking farmer's market to drinks to dinner to work the next day with a cute jacket on top? It doesn't count as wearing it two days in a row if no one at work saw you wearing it the day before.
2. This stripe Panama hat by Rag & Bone. Perfect for all your summer pool/beach/vacay/tanning needs. Because even your bikini needs an accessory.
3. This strapless fit and flare dress by For Love & Lemons. Not only is the print super gorgeous, but I love the off the shoulder style and dramatic sleeves. It's fancy enough to wear to a girls night out or date night with heels, but you can definitely make it more low-key with some sandals and sunnies. And a glass of rosé (my personal favorite accessory).
4. These block heel sandals by Hinge. Ok, so I definitely already own these in the Olive color, and think I need them in the Cognac now that they're so marked down. Like I said earlier, it's saving money. They're super comfortable and I wear them everywhere from the office to happy hour to brunch. Just get them and thank me later.
5. These geometric drop earrings by Nordstrom. I love how different these are and have a funky, 70s vibe to them. I also love any kind of drop earring as I feel like it immediately spruces up my outfit and pulls it together. Perfect for when you're running late and need that accessory to make your outfit in under two seconds.
6. These 51mm gradient cat eye sunnies by Sonix. These are so cute and retro, and the brown tortoise will match everything in your closet. Perfect for both beach days and hungover days. I don't judge.
7. This ruffle satin OTS top by BP. Obsessed with anything and everything off the shoulder lately, hope this trend never goes out of style. It's just so effortlessly chic and easy. This satin textured top is perfect paired with jeans and a pair of block heels when you don't know what to wear to that first date (we've all been there).
8. These heel sandals by Joie. I think these are my single favorite item out of the whole list as they have a boho and feminine vibe to them which is how I describe my personal style. Also nothing better than a good strappy sandal. Now if only I was wearing these while on vacation sipping on a frozen drink I'd be one happy girl.
9. This phone crossbody bag by Rebecca Minkoff. Perfect for storing your phone, ID and ATM card so you can happy hour/festival/whatever without worrying about carrying around all your s**t. Get it for next year's Coachella!
10. These high waist skinny jeans by PAIGE. I love this brand of jeans as they're SO comfy yet flattering. The detailing on the bottom of the jeans is so good, and I love anything high waisted that can accentuate the smallest part of my waist. Besides, you can never have too many pairs of jeans!
11. This tassel leather hobo bag by Rebecca Minkoff. This is the perfect carry-all from work to the gym to the weekend. Throw everything in and you don't have to worry about forgetting your headphones next time you're at the gym or that new book you're reading next time you're bored AF on your lunch break (both these things have happened to me this week!)
12. This OTS embroidered top by Topshop. I love this top as it reminds me of something straight out of the 70s. Its v beachy and boho and ideal for summer. And the perfect casual top you can throw on with jeans/shorts/whatever and still look so cute! Adding to cart.
I'll be posted up here with my rosé online shopping. Let me know what you guys think or if you find any other good deals!