It's the most wonderful time of the year - the annual Sephora Beauty Insider/VIB sale! If you go to Sephora and sign up for their Beauty Insider program (details here), you can get a 15-20% off code for your purchase in-store and online November 10-15, depending on your status of how much you spend at the store. And if you're anything like me and beauty obsessed - this sale is the best time to stock up on all your make-up must haves that you use year round, not to mention the perfect time to score a deal on holiday gifts for any fellow beauty lovers on your list.
Scroll down to see my picks! I've included every day essentials I know I'm going to buy anyways (so might as well buy them now when you get your discount code), great holiday gift ideas, and splurge-worthy items that the discount code is going to give you major savings on.
1. Bobbi Brown Bronzer: This is a great everyday bronzer to give you that sun-kissed glow. For my olive complexion, I like to use the Natural - Medium Soft Tan color.
2. Diorshow Mascara: I've been using this mascara for years and am obsessed with it. It really does give you that full, dramatic look and it doesn't clump or anything which is nice for protecting your lashes!
3. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer: This concealer is heaven-sent for me. I get really bad dark circles under my eyes like ALL the time. I try eye masks, cucumbers, you name it - but my darker skin tone just tends to give me darker under eyes and this stuff is one of the only concealers that will get rid of that. And all you need is a tiny amount. Definitely a good item to stock up on! I use color: Medium
4. Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda: This would make a wonderful gift set to give to your best friend, sister (or even yourself)! The Too Faced Holiday collections are always a winner for me. The quality of the eyeshadow is nice where it will stay on throughout the day when worn with primer, and the colors are gorgeous! Plus this gift set comes with a bonus Melted Matte Lipstick and Better Than Sex Mascara which I've sure you've heard me rave about before on my Instagram stories. This one's a no brainer for me to order!
5. Fresh Rose Face Mask: As I've gotten into the second half of my twenties, I've become more interested in skin care and this face mask is one product that I've started to love using these last couple of months. It's a great moisturizing gel mask to help shrink poles, reduce redness and eliminate dryness. Plus it smells like roses!
6. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: You guys, I'm so obsessed with these lipsticks that I've started to collect them in every color. But really - they have great color payoff, really stay put throughout eating and drinking and don't make your lips look dry and cracked after a while like other matte lipsticks. This is a good essential to stock up on if you wear lipstick daily like me. My favorite color at the moment is Carmello - a good everyday nude.
7. Ouai Hair Oil: I naturally have pretty wavy hair that can frizz easily. This is a great everyday hair oil to use on damp hair before styling to eliminate frizz and moisturize your hair! Another good essential to stock up on.
8. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dyer: Ok, this is probably the number one splurge-worthy item on my list that would be great to use your coupon code for! I used this hairdryer at my friend's house before and it did not disappoint. Usually when I blow-dry my hair, it gets so poufy and dry that I have to straighten it afterwards. This hair dryer makes your hair so sleek, smooth and shiny I was in disbelief I didn't need to follow up with a straightening iron! Definitely good to use with the Ouai hair oil mentioned above.
9. Anastasia Brow Definer Pencil: I've mentioned this brow pencil before on my blog - and for good reason. It's like a fool proof way to ensure you've got great brows because of the angled pencil and brow brush included on the other end. I'm stocking up on this item that I'm indefinitely going to buy throughout the year. I use color: Chocolate.
10. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate: This is a splurge-worthy skin-care item that is good to buy with your coupon code. I call this stuff my facial in a bottle. I use it every morning and every night before bed to eliminate dryness, dullness and prevent aging. Like I said, in the second half of my twenties skincare has been a bigger and bigger concern for me so I'm so happy to have found this great anti-aging product!
11. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream: I like to use this BB Cream in place of foundation most days when I don't want to have a heavy or full face of make-up but want to be presentable to the outside world. (I once came to the office with a completely bare face and had three separate people come up and ask me what was wrong and if I was sick LOL.) This stuff is a great product to not only avoid comments like that but get some coverage and it also protects your skin as it has SPF 35 in it! Again good for people like me that are worried about aging and wrinkles. I use color: Light/Neutral.
12. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol. 3: This is a great all in one palette for blush, highlighter and bronzer. It has a bit of a higher price tag but you get so many products all in one palette and mine has lasted me for over a year now! It's also travel-friendly and would make a great Holiday gift for that beauty lover on your list.
Happy shopping ladies! Let me know your Sephora must-haves below and any products you recommend or have bought from the sale yourself!