The holidays are definitely my favorite time of year. I love everything from the decorations to the food to the glitzy dresses and overall everyone just seems like they're in a better mood.
To help get in the holiday spirit this year, I've teamed up with Green Hope Organic Vodka and created a holiday inspired cocktail! I was so excited to discover Green Hope as their vodka is not only organic, but gluten-free and composed of non-GMO cane, giving it a clean and pure taste.
Scroll down for the recipe for my twist on a Pomegranate-Rosemary cocktail.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (you can sub with cranberry juice if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup Green Hope Organic Vodka
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- rosemary and pomegranate and/or cranberry for garnish
How to make it:
1) In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, 4 of the rosemary sprigs, and 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool.
2) Strain the sugar syrup into a shaker and add the pomegranate juice, vodka and lemon juice and shake with ice.
3) Serve over ice and the pour over the club soda, stirring gently.
4) Garnish each glass with rosemary sprigs, pomegranate seeds, and/or cranberries. Cheers!
SHOP MY LOOK AND MY BARWARE: