One thing I love about Fall in Southern California is that the temps stay nice and comfortable to still wear dresses (my favorite) well into November! This is perfect for people like me who consider anything under 68 degrees to be considered cold enough to whip out a jacket, scarf and boots.
A trend I've seen a lot of this Fall is the bohemian inspired dress. I love the flowy silhouettes, rich patterns (lots of floral, again one of my fave's), and long sleeves on these dresses. I like to pair mine with booties to give it a seasonally appropriate style, and you're ready to go!
Scroll down to see my five favorite boho-inspired dresses for fall - and how to style them!
1. This For Love & Lemons Daphne Lace Minidress: I love the chartreuse color for fall (it reminds me of falling leaves). This would be great with some cognac suede OTK boots.
2. This Jack by BB Dakota Plaid Bell Sleeve Dress: I love this dress as it takes on the classic Fall trend of a flannel and turns it into a flirty little minidress. You can't go wrong with this and some black suede booties, paired with a black fedora hat or a fisherman cap like this Brixton one.
3. This ASTR Stella Dress: The black and wine colors mixed with the floral print gives me all the Fall feels. This would look awesome paired with some Burgundy high-heeled booties and some gold statement earrings.
4. This Spell & The Gypsy Collective Sayulita Frill Minidress: I'm obsessed with this dress and the flirty silhouette. I love how it cinches at the waist and has beautiful ruffle details throughout the sleeves and the skirt. I would wear this with black suede OTK boots, and a black fedora hat.
5. This Clayton Micah Dress: The colors in this dress are so on point for fall, it makes me want a Pumpkin Spice latte or something just looking at it! The mock neck with the flowy shape of this dress totally reminds me of something straight out of the 70s. This would look awesome paired with some flared heel, velvet booties, like these.
Leave me a comment letting me know your favorite place to shop boho-inspired dresses!