I can't believe it's already the second week of August! This summer seems like it's flown by and pretty soon it'll be Fall and we'll all be waiting in line at Starbucks to order our beloved Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
Reflecting on this summer's fashion, one of my favorite pieces has been the one-shoulder top. It's cute, great for warmer weather, and adds some detail and that something extra you want to pull your outfit together.
Below I've rounded up my favorite one-shoulder tops, and ideas for how to wear them into the Fall season that's inevitably upon us. The only thing you need to find now is the right strapless bra (LOL). Scroll down to see the links!
1. This J. Crew Stripe Cotton One-Shoulder Bow Top: I'm obsessed with the bow detail on this one-shoulder top. This would be great with high-waisted denim, menswear-inspired loafers, and a cognac cross-body.
2. This H&M White One-Shoulder Blouse: This is your basic white blouse taken and dressed up with a fun ruffle detail and I'm so into it. The long sleeves make it perfect to transition from Summer to Fall. Pair it with a high waisted black skirt and tights with some suede black booties for a more polished look that doesn't look too stuffy.
3. This Lulus Cute Mauve Top: I'm obsessed with this neutral, mauve color for Fall (kind of like that dusty pink color I've been seeing everywhere lately), so this is a perfect Summer to Fall transitional top. This satin texture is also perfect if you want something a little more dressed up. Pair with black skinny jeans and some strappy sandals for the perfect date night outfit.
4. This MICHAEL Michael Kors Pleated One Shoulder Ruffle Top: The pleated and lace details on this one-shoulder are so beautiful. I love darker colors with feminine details like lace for Fall, and bonus: this top's on sale! Pair it with dark denim, and suede grey over-the-knee boots.
5. This Petersen Bradford Blouse: I'm obsessed with this top. It has a lot of great Fall trends incorporated in one (darker colors, plaid pattern, flared long sleeve, and cute tie at the waist), without completely looking like you're dressed for cold weather as it's still a one-shoulder top! Love this one paired with ripped boyfriend jeans, booties, and a felt black fedora.
I've also included links for the look I'm wearing below. Almost the entire outfit is on sale too!